|All Canadiana components are machined on a state of the art numerical control machine specially designed to build this table.|
2. Slate Mounting Blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the slate on the frame.
3. Slate: Premium slate from the best quarries, 1" thick in three pieces, the
framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. This
slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: High quality wool and nylon blend.
5. Rails: Solid Red Oak rails and aprons are widely supported by and bolted through
the slate with threaded rods, mushroom lock washers and nuts. Wide
adjustable flat nut plates allow rails to be precisely positioned and
pulled down permanently to the slate, so as to provide a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Masterspeed" rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearlized sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets with # 6 iron for pool tables and # 10 iron for
snooker tables. The openings meet exact BCA specifications.
9. Legs: Solid Red Oak Ball and Claw legs.
10. Exclusive Leg Levellers: Steel levellers are inserted into leg with a tapped bushing to maintain the optimal level.
11. Decorative Corner Mouldings: Superb solid Red Oak decorative corner mouldings assembled with inserts and bolts.
12. Finish: Several coats of carefully applied finish ensure peerless quality, durability and sumptuousness. Choice of 13 standard stains.
13. Optional Accessories: Universal Table (Dining) Top, Universal Side Drawer.
All specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.