A sophisticated table for sophisticated people, the Chateau is carefully crafted by our cabinetmakers solid Red Oak or Maple. This is one of the most prestigious tables in Canada Billiard's collection. A concept out of the ordinary proudly made in Canada.
Extra Value! A Masterspeed Deluxe Accessory Kit is included at no charge with the purchase of this table.
The price shown is for the smallest table in Oak this style. Please call for pricing on other sizes and woods.
2. Slate Mounting Blocks: First quality solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the slate on the frame.
3. Slate: Premium slate from the best quarries. 1" thick in three pieces, the framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. This slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Wide selection of colours.
5. Rails: Solid Red Oak or Maple rails are widely supported by and bolted through the slate with threaded rods, mushroom lock washers and nuts. Wide adjustable flat nut plates allow rails to be precisely positioned and pulled down permanently to the slate, so as to provide a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Masterspeed" rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Genuine mother-of-pearl inlaid diamond sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Color coordinated leather pockets properly sized for pool or snooker. The openings meet BCA standards.
9. Legs: Legs are constructed of solid Red Oak or Maple.
10. Exclusive Leg Levellers: Steel levelers are inserted into legs with a tapped bushing to maintain the optimal level.
11. Finish: Several coats of carefully applied finish ensure peerless quality and durability. 14 Standard Stains. Mirror and Piano finish available at an extra charge for all solid wood tables.
12. Optional Accessories: Universal Table (Dining) Top, Universal Side Drawer
All specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.